Welcome to this place of learning and worship of our Mother God
This is an online sanctuary dedicated to the love and service of our Mother God.
Our aim is to spread both knowledge and devotion about the oldest form of religion known to humanity—the worship of Deity in Her original form: our first spiritual refuge; our surest sanctuary throughout the ages; our point of origin: our Mother God.
We shall be presenting pages about the various goddesses of history: but this has nothing to do with what some patriarchal religions call "polytheism". There is only one Absolute, only one Creatrix: only one Celestial Mother. And yet, through the Ages, She has been known by many Names.
These many names are not simply the accidents of different languages, but the expression of the Multiplicity-in-Unity of She Who is the Source of all things, the Divine Mother of the universe. Thus the Hindus recite the thousand names of the goddess Lalita or the 108 names of Sri Mahalakshmi; the Chinese speak of Quan Yin as "the Lady of ten thousand names" and the goddess Isis said to Apuleius in the second century AD:
I am she that is the natural Mother of all creation, the Mistress and Governess of all the Elements, the initial Progenitrix of all things... my name, my divinity, is adored throughout all the world in various manners, by various customs and under many names...
There is one Mother God, for She is the Absolute, and there can no more be two Absolutes than a circle can have two centres. And yet She has many Names and many faces, representing Her infinite fecundity and the multiplicity of her Divine Powers and Graces.
Her different Names and Forms also correspond to the different characters of the souls She has created. Each of us will respond to a particular aspect of our dear Mother. If we are of an intellectual turn of mind, we may turn to Her as the goddess Athene, Metis or Saraswati. If we our hearts burn with love, divine and human, and the appreciation of Deity through the Divine Beauty, we may turn to the goddess Aphrodite or Sri Lakshmi.
In these Goddess Names and Forms, we shall see not merely historical cults long dead, nor merely aspects of our own psychology, but aspects of the Grace and Love of our Mother God.
Please play the kinemas below for an introduction to Her faith.
Eastern images of our Celestial Mother often have many arms, and the arms of a mother are made to embrace her children.
Whichever of Her faces, whichever of Her Names, whichever of Her loving arms we turn to, they are there for our comfort, our succour and our salvation.
We welcome you to this Chapel and hope that we can play some small part in lighting your path back home to our Mother God.
NOTE: The following pages are only the main ones. If you want to search this extensive site for a particular topic, please use this search tool:
Please support the Chapel of Our Mother God
The Many Loving Arms of our Mother God
Please select from the list below to learn of the many beautiful Names and Ways by which Dea presents Herself to us:
- A Weblog for Our Mother God
- Come here for all the latest news for devotees of Our Mother God.
- The Gospel of our Mother God
- The Gospel of Our Mother God is the Bible of feminine religion
- What is Filianism?
- A complete introduction to Filianism: the religion of God the Mother - and Daughter.
- The Ancient Wisdom in its Original Feminine Form
- The Ancient Wisdom, or Primordial Philosophy, of humanity is set out for the first time in a concise and systematic treatise that covers all its fundamental aspects.
- God as Mother: Questions and answers on the worship of Supreme Feminine Deity
- The worship of God as Mother, the sole Creatrix and Supreme Deity: We answer your questions on Feminine Monotheism
- Metaphysics - i.e. that which lies beyond the domain of the physical, and therefore of the scientific world-view - is crucial to a full understanding of the faith of Our Mother God
- Pagan Religion: was it spiritually superior?
- Pagan Religion: was it spiritually superior to the later religions?
- The Catechism of our Mother God
- The catechism for all believers in God the Mother and Her Divine Daughter outlining the fundamental tenets of our Faith.
- The Wheel of the Year in Feminine Religion
- The Wheel of the Year is fundamental to devotees of Our Mother God. The cycles of nature on earth represent both the primal Sacred Drama and a map of the metaphysical cosmos.
- Feminine Spiritual Inspiration Video Clips
- A selection of spiritual inspiration video clips,spiritual videos for devotees of Our Mother God
- Shrines to Our Mother God: Virtual and real life model Shrines
- As a devotional model Shrines are a beautiful centre for the worship of Our Mother God, whether in the home or virtual. We provide lovely Virtual Shrines and ideas for Home Shrines
- Roman Goddess Venus: Universal Divine Love
- The Roman Goddess Venus has often been seen as a mere sex-symbol in patriarchal times. Actually she epitomises both the Divine Love and the Creative Nature of our Mother God
- Greek Goddess Demeter: A Journey to the Depths of the Mother-Religion
- The Greek Goddess Demeter takes us to the roots of the ancient religion of our Mother God; we strip away the patriarchal overlay to find the Truth
- Hestia the Greek Goddess: Mistress of Hearth and Home
- Hestia the Greek Goddess of Hearth and home embodies a fundamentally important concept that lies close to the heart of feminine spirituality
- The Blessed Virgin Mary: Her Divinity
- God the Mother, Creatrix of the Earth and of the Heavens was rejected by Judaeo-Christian theology, but she returned as the Blessed Virgin Mary
- How to Pray the Rosary - A guide for devotees of Our Mother God
- This is a guide on how to pray the Rosary - in the manner of the Catholic Rosary - for Goddess worshippers and devotees of Our Mother God
- Lalita: Our Sweet, Playful Mother
- Of all the Names of Our Mother God, Lalita perhaps comes closest to Her original Form
- Amaterasu: the Universal Sun Goddess
- Japanese Amaterasu is perhaps the most important modern example of the ancient and universal Sun Goddess
- Durga: God the Mother as our Noble Protectress
- Durga: how the warlike Face of Our Mother God brought Her worship as Supreme Deity back into the patriarchal world.
- The Goddess Tara: the most ancient living worship of God the Mother
- The Goddess Tara is one of the most ancient and fundamental Names and Forms of Dea. Her famous Tibetan manifestation is only part of the story.
- Quan Yin
- The cultus of Quan Yin, the Regarder of the Cries of the World, is the greatest surviving version of the worship of the Resurrected Saviour in Her original feminine form
- Mythology and Folklore: fairy tales from Eternity
- Are mythology and folklore two opposed concepts, or does folklore preserve some of the most ancient feminine strata of true Mythos?
- The Triple Goddess: the Original Holy Trinity
- Is there a feminine Holy Trinity going back to ancient times? We look at the thealogy of the Triple Goddess and feminine trinitarianism..
- Matriarchy: the Myth of the Myth of Matriarchy
- We often hear that modern scholarship has discredited the myth of ancient matriarchy. Has it really? Or is the modern patriarchy rallying to defend its ancient myths?
- The Philosophy Cosmetic, or the metaphysics of beauty
- What is the Philosophy Cosmetic? Is there a metaphysical or spiritual meaning to makeup and feminine beautification?
- Pagan Goddess Worship
- Is the worship of the pagan Goddess viable today? If not, what is the worship of Our Mother God?
- Kali Yuga: The Patriarchal Dark Age
- What is Kali Yuga? World traditions agree that time is cyclical and we are now in the last and darkest age. What does Kali Yuga really mean?
- Feminine Wisdom Meta-Search
- A meta-search tool allowing you to interrogate the combined feminine wisdom of Deanic and Chelouranyan online resources to find the answers to your questions.
- Mother God Chapel: Contact Form
- Send comments, questions or other communications to the Chapel of Our Mother God
- Daughters of God the Mother have their own Elektrazine
- Daughters of Dea is the Elektrazine for all Daughters of God the Mother. Keep up to date and receive stories, articles and devotional pieces unavailable anywhere else.
- Pandora's Box: A Miscellany for Our Mother God
- Pandora's box in patriarchal mythology was the container of all evils, but originally Pan-dora was the all-giving maya. Our Pandora's box is a miscellany of good things
- The Labrys and the Heart
- The Labrys has been used by various "goddess" groups, but what is its real meaning?
- St Cecilia - Music and Justice, Blindness and Vision
- St Cecilia is the Patron Saint of both music and blindness. What does this mean to a devotee of Our Mother God?
- Hail Mary full of Grace: the Hail Mary prayer
- Hail Mary full of grace - the opening of the Hail Mary Prayer is a definitive invocation of the feminine Divine
- A goddess correspondence
- A corrsespondence with a goddess person. What makes goddessism tick? And why worshipers of Our Mother God don't use the g word.
- A Sermon in Outer Space
- What effect does outer space have on our spiritual outlook? We present a fictional analysis of a very real spiritual question.
- Lessons of Gobekli Tepe - the earliest known temple on earth
- The discovery at Gobekli Tepe of a temple "older than civilization" raises important questions about the current patriarchal historical timeline.
- Explore the Chapel in Depth
- The Chapel of Our Mother God is a very large site packed with information. From this page you can find a full site-map showing every page, many of which may be hard to find.
- What's Wrong With Wicca?
- As worshipers of the Supreme Mother god, what do we find so wrong about Wicca?
- What is Polytheism?
- What is polytheism? Lady Aquila explains that it is a propaganda-word designed to confuse and prejudice the complex issue the Multiplicity and the Oneness of the Divine.
- Angel and Titan, Mary and God
- Mary and God. Many devotees see statues of Mary as statues of Our Mother God. Christians see her as a human woman who lived in the first century. Are we even talking about the same Mary?
- The Day of Sai Herthe
- The Day of Sai Herthe falls on the Western New Year's Eve. It is the great feast of the hearthfire and the home.
- Luciad: The Feast of Lights
- The Feast of Lights, or Luciad, is the beginning of the Easter Cycle in the religion of God the Mother.
- Flight of the Silver Vixen review
- The Flight of the Silver Vixen may look like a work of feminist science fiction, but it is much more. It is a novel that has an authentic background of devotion to Our Mother God and the Golden Order.
- All About Easter - the Dawn of the World
- Easter/Eastre is one of the oldest names of God the Mother. It is also the Great Spring Festival that begins and ends the Wheel of the Year. Learn all about it.
- George Lakoff, Metaphor and Metaphysics
- George Lakoff and his research on the universality of metaphor shines an interesting (and unintended) light on the fundamental metaphysical basis of human thought and speech.
- Answering Dr. Karl W Gilberson - would Jesus really believe in evolution?
- An article by Karl W Gilberson suggests that Jesus would believe in evolution because Jesus is truth and so is evolution. Can we spot the fallacy here?
- Maia: the Goddess, the Month and the World-illusion
- Maia is the second month of the year, the "goddess" of spring and the illusion of worldly existence.
- Mommy And I are One
- "Mommy and I are one" is said to express the fundamental desire of the human heart. But is it a regression to childhood, or the innate presence of the first Faith - the worship of Our Mother God?
- Is Filianism a Real Religion?
- A reader quotes a recent blogger on the view that the worship of Our Mother God "does not feel like a real religion". We examine this question.
- The Day of Werde
- The Day of Werde is the day when we contemplate our personal fate and the direction of our lives.
- Tamala: the Feast of the Dead
- The Feast of the Dead is one of the Great Festivals in the Calendar of Our Mother God. A feast of fear and separation? Or of love and return?
- Anima Mundi and the Human Psyche
- What do we mean by the Anima Mundi and what relation does it bear to the human psyche?
- Easter Hymn for Devotees of Our Mother God
- An Easter Hymn for Passiontide, expressing the wasteland quality of the time between the Daughter's death and the New Year with a discussion of the nature of our feminine Easter.
- The Day of Maia
- The Day of Maia is a minor festival dedicated to the all-creative principle of nature.
- Chelanya: the Golden Festival
- Chelanya begins the Mysteries of Life Cycle and is the first great harvest festival of Our Mother God.
- The Authority of Feminine Scripture
- Is the Gospel of Our Mother God the true word of God Herself?
Follow the Faith on
Facebook or Twitter
Wheel of the Year
Articles on the Months, Seasons and Festivals of the year in feminine religion.
The High Feast of Eastre
The End/Beginning of the Cycle
The High Feast of Exaltation
The High Feast of Rosa Mundi
The Mysteries of Life Festivals
The High Feast of Nativity
The High Feast of Luciad
Minor (Low) Festivals
Moura: The Fifth Season and Thirteenth Month
See the Wheel of the Year
Click below to see the full image of the Sacred Year, or go here for a basic introduction.
Click to enlarge
Once you have enlarged the image you can use the Command + and - keys (Ctrl + and - on a Mac) to resize the Wheel to your exact requirements.
Gospel of Our Mother God
Do you worship Our Mother God? Shouldn't you read your bible? The Gospel of Our Mother God is Bible, Prayer Book and daily inspiration for the Mother-Faith devotee or household.
Find it here
The Feminine Universe
The Other Philosophy
Everything you have ever heard comes out of the patriarchal world-view. Its materialism, its religion, even its feminism. Here is the other way of seeing the world; the natural way: the way that everyone saw things before patriarchy and will again when patriarchy is long forgotten.
The Feminine Universe.